Universal Document Converter is a multifunctional converter software which helps us in terms of converting file formats. Universal Document Converte is capable of converting most formats such documents. PDFs,. DOC,. DOCX, PPT, PPTX and many more. conversion of documents into PDF, JPEG, TIFF or other graphical files.
The underlying basis of the program is the technology of virtual printing. As a result, exporting documents into a chosen format is not any more complicated than printing on a desktop printer. Universal Document Converter is a program to meet the many needs that you can enjoy without doing multitasking is just wasting your time.
Universal Document Converter Version 5.8 Features :
- Document Sharing and Archiving – Exchanging documents in the Adobe PDF format protects you and your clients from any technical difficulties.
- Presentation Creation – Documents converted to JPEG or PNG graphic formats can be easily inserted into your PowerPoint presentations without any problems.
- Web Publishing – Publishing presentation materials and product catalogs in the Adobe PDF format offers clients all needed information in a reliable and change-protected form.
- Preparing Layouts for the Printshop – Converting documents into the TIFF format guarantees high printing quality and simplifies work with printshops and publishers.
- Corporate Workflow System Deployment – Universal Document Converter reduces your expenses on the development of a corporate workflow system.
What News in Version 5.8 :
- Full compatibility with Microsoft Windows 8.1 has been implemented
- Fixed the issue involving the converting of finalized Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Fixed the issue involving the auto-unloading of the documents processing core after converting has finished.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1; Windows Server Windows 2003, 2008 or 2012
- Supported 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or above
- 512 MB or more RAM
- Hard disk free space: 40 Mb for the program files, 100 Mb for output files, 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file
Note : Universal Document Converter does not print for DOS applications