Barcode Macros for Office is the complete barcode solution for Microsoft Office, provides a collection of macros for converting a selected item (text in Word, one or more cells in Excel or Access) into high quality barcode pictures or font based barcodes, and Active-X controls for use on documents, spreadsheets, forms or reports. The macros are suitable for use in Office 2003 or later, including Office 2010 (32 and 64 bit versions). Barcode Macros for Office also includes an in-cell formula module for Excel, allowing font-based barcode to be created using an in-cell formula.
Barcode Macros for Office Key Features :
- Easy to use – just select, point and click.
- New in-cell formula for Excel
- Includes Active-X control for dynamic barcode production.
- Macro source code included for easy customisation
- May be called from your own macros, modules, or key shortcuts.
- Macros are provided for all common barcode types
- Checkdigits may be calculated automatically.
- Margin indicators and bearer bars may be turned on/off for codes which support these items.
- Bar width control for wet-ink printing allows 0 – 50% width reduction.
- Font properties may be user selected
- Nominal size barcodes for types which specify a nominal (100%) size.
System requirements :
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Win 7
- And one or more of the following components of Microsoft Office: Word (2002-2010), Excel (2002-2010), Access (2002-2010). Includes samples for Office 2002, Office 2003, Office 2007/2010 and the 64 bit Office 2010 with VBA7.